1) I saw Ender's Game. No, I'm not sorry about seeing a movie based on a book that deals with issues like blind hatred and genocide written by a man who purportedly hates homosexuals. I find the irony intriguing. Also, it's a movie. Shrug.
|Chewy is unimpressed. In general.|
3) A co-worker just regaled me with the story of her attempt to buy her grandson shoes from Adidas.com. The shoes that arrived from Adidas.com, in the Adidas.com box, were old filthy worn men's shoes. That stunk. Adidas.com's response "I'm sorry that happened to you." REALLY?? Your employee took off his OWN SMELLY SHOES, put them in a box and shipped them instead of the new ones purchased and that's all you can say? Fail.
4) In an established tradition, Groupon is advertising the oddest shit to me. In today's email:
- Custom Spray Tans (does Groupon know I'm pasty scandahoovian northerner?)
- Princess Diana THE MUSICAL (I...seriously, what the fuck??)
- Tandem Sky Dive Jumps (again, trying to kill me)
- Boudoir Photo Shoot (maybe this goes with the custom spray tans)
5) I apologize for the random crappiness of this post. I'm fairly unamusing today, as it's Friday and my brain is utterly burnt out (through my eyeballs) after staring at a Cobal computer screen for the past few weeks at work. I'll have something entertaining tomorrow.