- Started a mild flame war with an idiot on the Huffington Post who thinks women should stay home and have babies "because they have breasts." No, I'm not kidding. Jack. Ass.
- Taught bellydance with a possibly broken toe. As it turns out my toe must not be broken, even though it's still mildly sausage-like and purple. I'm making this assumption because I made it through an hour and a half or so and can still walk today. Now...have to change my nail polish from blue to something less "dead toe"-ish.
- Random conversation with two of my friends/students about the hotness of some Wild players (that's MN Wild, for you
foolsnon-hockey-fans out there). Somehow that devolved into a discussion of appropriate stalking maneuvers, which further descended the "this is NOT OK" scale into potential B&E and molestation of certain players.*
- Resigned my position on my townhome association's board after discovering a MAJOR financial decision was made without my input or vote. Said board is trying to convince me to stay, but I have no interest in being on the receiving end of a lawsuit, and while not everyone who knows me will agree, I DO have a few ethics.
- Received a fantastic picture of a nekkid butt. I responded that I feel inadequate just thinking about sending a pic of my own in return, and could I substitute and IOU until I've lost some weight and toned up?
- Started looking for a new place to live, because this week I've had strange people walking through the complex, neighbors accusing other neighbors of running a whorehouse in their townhome, and lost faith in the board.
- Dammit. Rent is high and our complex was hit bad by idiots (the old woman who sold her unit for $30k when it was worth $100k) AND foreclosures...yeah. No way we're getting out of there anytime soon...Sigh.
- Discovered that Holiday gas stations totally hose you on a regular sized package of M&Ms. I must be old...I had a dollar, thinking "ooh...chocolate for the afternoon." A non-king-sized (ie the smaller size) package is $1.19. SERIOUSLY? I suppose my cheap nature can now be commended for not adding another pound on my ass, but still...
- Had a long discussion with former co-workers about the pink dildo one saw on her street when she left for work this morning.
- No, it wasn't her dildo.
- Another friend had to stop on his way past her house to confirm said dildo was just lying there in the middle of the street.
- Speculation on whether the owner threw it out because it was pink, because it was terrible, or possibly because the dog thought it'd be a GREAT chew toy.
- Yes, it appeared to have a face, which began a whole extension of the original conversation about the inappropriateness of sex toys having faces. WHAT THE HELL, manufacturers? Explain WHY you think it's sexy to have fun naughty behavior with a Jesus butt plug, or a butterfly/dolphin/beaver (the animal) face on a toy?
- On second thought, please don't explain. I don't want to know much about the fucked up mind that came up with that shit...my own mind is bad enough. There's no room for you in here.
*Note to the authorities: there will be NO criminal activity against our beloved muscular athletes who play with sticks for a living...it was just speculation on whether one in particular would enjoy being tied up and used. and possibly something about mustache rides. Just you never mind.